2019 Barrie Beehag Ski Race
To be held Saturday 16th November 2019
Deep Creek Marina, Perricoota road, Moama, NSW.
All results can be downloaded herehere
Driver: Brett Spits
Observer: Troy Barens
Skiers: Clancy Vaughan, Reece Simmonds
Saturday 16th November 2019, Fraser road Boat Ramp to Torrumbarry Weir 6am to 6pm
Briefing will be at the top of the boat ramp at 8am. Please ensure that your membership and details are up to date with Ski Racing Australia.
Schedule of Events
Briefing – 8am at the top of the boat ramp.
Breath Testing and skier helmet check at the top of the ramp from 6.30am to 8.30am.
9.30am – Approximate start time – with boats travelling to Torrumbarry.
Return time is dependent upon when all the boats are accounted for.
Speed restrictions apply in Marina. Tow boats will be available to those that require towing out of Marina.
Under NSW Roads & Maritime Aquatic Licence conditions, strictly no alcohol to be carried in boats and NO alcohol to be consumed until the boat has been retrieved by an crew members.
Food & Drinks will be available at the Boat Ramp, Start – Finish area and at Torrumbarry Boat Ramp during the turnaround.
Presentation to follow directly after the race, after all boats have been removed at the Deep Creek Marina Hotel.
Classes in the 2019 event will be:
- Superclass – Sponsored by Deep Creek Marina Hotel
- Unlimited Inboard Sponsored by – Morley Auto Group
- Unlimited Outboard – Sponsored by – Bridges on Meninya
- Sportsmans – Sponsored by – Woodland Hills Grain
- 8 Litre – Sponsored by – Nankervis Performance
- 6 Litre – Sponsored by – Coffee Addiction Mobile Coffee Van
- SMOC – Sponsored by – Echuca Hotel
- Under 18 – Sponsored by – Moama Bakery
- Under 16 – Sponsored by – Rich River Hyundai
- Under 14 – Sponsored by – Garage Doors R Us
- 70mph – Sponsored by – Welch Builders
- Under 12 – Sponsored by – Murray River Resort
- 60mph – Sponsored by – Riva Fab